SRV Interlocked Changeover Valves
Utilizing two 3-way multi-port ball valves with a manual interlocked system between two safety relief valves. With one movement of the lever one SRV is put into service and the other is isolated, allowing it to be removed from the pressure line for service or replacement.
Download the specification sheet here.
- Can be manufactured in a full range of materials to suit the application.
- SRV inlet and outlet isolation with one movement.
- Modular design easily paired to the SRV connections.
- Utilizes standard 3-way multiport ball valves, to minimise cost and maximise spares availablity.
- Full Bore ball valves minimise both inlet pressure drop and back pressure for the SRV's.
- Customisation and compliance to customer / project requirements.