Valve Stem Extensions
Stem extensions are commonly supplied to:
- Extend the lever operator out through valve/pipeline insulation which could interfere with the standard construction.
- Extend the operator to a more convenient place for use when the valve is in a difficult to reach location.
Download the specification sheet here.
- Typically the stem extensions are manufactured from stainless steel, but can be manufactured in a full range of materials to suit the application.
- Standard valves can be easily adapted / modified.
- Customisation and compliance to customer / project requirements.