The GLV42 is a globe valve, with a bolted bonnet, integral seats and screwed connections.
Made in conformance with the Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU, this valve comes with a rising stem/handwheel, a swivel disc, multiple ring stem packing and a backseat facility.
The GLV42 can be manufactured with a Monel trim and can have the alternative connections of NPT, BSPP, BSPT, Socket Weld and Capillary Brazed, all specific to customer expectations. Manufactured as standard in Nickel Aluminium Bronze (NiAlBr) – ASTM B148/C95800, giving long service life on seawater applications.
- Sizes: 1/2" to 2"
- Connections: Screwed.
- Pressure Class 150/300#
- MWP = 362psi (25bar) at -10 to 66degC
Download the specification sheet here.
Manufactured from a full range of materials including:
- Nickel Aluminium Bronze – ASTM B148 C95800
- Nickel Aluminium Bronze - DS02 747 PART 3
- Gunmetal – DS02 830 PART 1
- Bronze – ASTM B61/B62
- Brass – BS1400 HTB1
- Titanium – ASTM B367
- Alternative body & trim materials available on request
- Union bonnet
- Rising stem & handwheel
- Swivel disc
- Multiple ring stem packing
- Back seat facility
- Integral seats
- ASME B1.20.1 End Connections
- Overall lenght to manufacturers standard
- PED Conformity
- Designed generally to: MSS-SP-80